Sunday, July 19, 2009

Taming the fat!

Ok people, I am posting tonight because I need some accountability! I am headed to youth camp in a few weeks and there is no way I can keep up with the kids or the schedule at my present out of shape, fat self. Sooo I started back to Weight Watchers on Friday morning at 9:30 AM. I even stayed after to get a 45 minute pep talk from the teacher. I need all the motivation I can get at this point. After I stepped on the scales I wanted to kick myself! There it was in black and white and on my book. They might have well just screamed at me you are fat woman! The funny thing is that I actually have a really good self image. That seems to be part of the problem. I think that I look like I have a perfect body. I just look at someone whose body I admire and in my mind I can see my face on that body! Amazing feet I know! LOL! Please help me blog friends and give me some encouragement. If you have any tips for me they are welcomed! If you would like to come join me in my class that would be even better. It's a mommy and me class. It's going to take a lot of motivation, I mean I watched the whole season of Biggest Looser and that didn't oust me off the couch! I don't have a good before pic but I will post that ASAP!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I felt a twinge of guilt reading your blog because I pay the Weight Watchers fee and went to two classes (Friday, 9:30 am Mommy and Me!) and then I just kind of stopped. I need to get back, so maybe (hopefully!) you'll see me there this Friday.

Kenley King said...

You can do it Connie! You are beautiful!

mandal said...

The dreaded weight watchers :) You can do it! Don't give up!! In a few months you'll be looking good in your skinny self :)

CONNIE said...

Thank you for the encouragement! The first week went really well. Now for the test...we are going to Dallas. I wonder how many points a hotdog would be at the Ranger game. If I ask in class I think I could be laughed out!