Saturday, October 25, 2008

Scooping the Poop with Pop

We love it when Denae is busy taking pictures because we get to spend an hour or so with Will before Chris gets off work. I had to post this visit because it was just too funny! As I've told you before, Will is partial to Pop. He loves for Ed to take him outside to play ball or just go for a walk down the block with our dog Maggie. I usually go out and join them. What I found on this day was really funny as you will see. Will and Pop were on a Maggie poop walk. Ed is equipped with the scooper and Will was very excited to help. The really funny thing that I didn't capture was when Ed brought the scooper in and put it up. Will had a fit! He loved scooping poop. Chris and Denae don't have a dog so Maggie is one of the draws to our house for Will. He has started calling her "dog" and he is petting her very gently now. It is really fun to watch them together. I love seeing the world through the eyes of Will, it takes so little to make him happy!

Pop and his poop helper

Will is excited about his first scoop

Job well done

What great bonding for Will and Pop

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Way to go Will!!! Connie you are a great grandma to encourage his interests and obvious talents! What a cutie he is!

Denae said...

ha! This is funny...and gross. Poor Will.

mandal said...

Denae's comment makes me laugh. I have to say that my kids love the pooper scooper at my parent's house too. What is it about poop??

Anonymous said...

lol, this is really cute. Ed and Will both look very excited about sharing the Poo Project :)

cvb said...

Hey Ed, I can't wait until we can replace that scooper with a 7-iron. What fun we will have with him. You might have to point me towards the hole by then but I will be willing!