Monday, March 2, 2009

Few Words

My son-in-law Chris told me that he doesn't read blogs with too many words so this is for him. Chris, Denae and Will have stayed with us for the last 2 weeks while their new house was painted and I enjoyed it so much. Our lives are so busy that we don't get to see them as much as we would like to just hang out. I feel so blessed to have the best kids (including their mates), I love who they all are as individuals! Chris, Denae and Will left yesterday and I've got to tell you that Ed and I were sad last night. Our house was really quiet. This morning we missed our good morning Hi! from Will. Now I would like to extend the invitation to Jeff & Lacey and Lance & Olivia to come hang out a couple of weeks with us. It would be great fun and bonding!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss you too! Sorry to come off like a blog snob! I just have a short attention span. I love you and Ed.

Lance and Olivia said...

i think just one week would be good.